On the surface, this sounds like a great IDEA, although it can be far more expensive and time-consuming than you might think…Some things to consider with outsourcing product creation…
- Having a product created from scratch will take at least a couple of weeks and set you back $1,500 or more…
- You will still need sales copy and a professional design… This can easily cost you another $1,500+
- You have to manage all of this… if you’re not a skilled project manager, things can get unorganized, expensive, and time-consuming very quickly!
Total MONEY required to outsource everything...
...at least $2,000… but, it will likely cost you $3,000, or more for a single product!
Total TIME required to outsource everything…
This is the average amount of time spent PER “Business in a Box” to get it all done without sacrificing quality…
- High-Quality Marketing Guide - 72 hours (9 Days)
- Cheat Sheet - 2 Hours
- Mind Map - 4 Hours
- Top Resources Report - 2 Hours
- High Converting Sales Copy - 32 hours (4 Days)
- Professional Minisites - 16 hours (2 Days)
- Doodle Style Sales Video - 32 hours (4 Days)
- Swipe Emails for Affiliates - 2 hours
- Complete set of Animated Banners - 16 hours (2 Days)
- Complete set of Professional Graphics - 24 hours (3 Days)
- Instructions and Corrections - 2 hours daily (50 hours approx.)
That’s OVER 200 hours PER “Business in a Box”
Of course, this is with high-quality professionals doing the work… If you tried to do this on your own, you could easily TRIPLE the time investment!
Interviewing and hiring designers and writers, reviewing the work they send you, requesting revisions, and answering questions can take WEEKS of your time… longer if you don’t know what you’re doing.
Luckily, this second option makes a lot more sense…
…both financially and from a time-investment standpoint.